& More Galore
~ Kefir Cheese~
• 2/3 cup plain kefir (most major food
• ½ gallon whole organic milk
1. Heat the milk in a saucepan until quite warm
but not boiling.
2. Stir in the kefir and blend well.
3. Place in a clean jar or jars and wrap in a towel.
4. Allow to sit in a warm spot for 30 hours (like in the top of a closet).
5. The curds (milk protein) will separate from the whey.
6. Line a strainer with cheesecloth and place the strainer over a bowl.
7. Pour the kefir into the strainer and then into the refrigerator so
it can drain for several hours longer.
8. Kefir cheese can be blended with fresh herbs, salt and garlic for
a delicious spread.
~ On Purpose Pumpkin Pate ~
1. ½ cup shelled, soaked pumpkin seeds
2. ½ small onion
3. 2 cloves garlic
4. Half lemon juiced
5. 2 tbs. olive oil
6. 1 ripe avocado
7. ½ cup cilantro
8. ¼ tsp Italian herbs
9. ¼ tsp of a seasoning mix (I used Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning
10. Salt and pepper to taste
• Prep: Cover seeds with pure water and
soak for 3 hours, rinse & drain.
• Place all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
• Add salt a little at a time to suit your taste.
• Enjoy as a dip, a spread or a topping for salad.
*Soaking the seeds makes them more digestible.
~ Rosemary Heaven Spread ~
• 1/4 cup coconut oil
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 5 Tbsp rosemary powder
• 1 Tbsp tarragon leaf
• 1 T sage leaf (remove stems)
• 1 tsp. lavender flower
• 1 Tbsp. kelp powder
• 1 Tbsp. sea salt
• Dash of cayenne powder
• ½ tsp. sea salt or 6 sprays of gourmet sea salt
1. Grind and mix in food processor or with a
mortar and pestle.
2. Salt may be adjusted to taste.
3. Store in the refrigerator.
~ Super Zee Dressing ~
Shake in a jar to marry:
• 1 cup olive oil
• ¼ cup apple cider vinegar (some taste buds prefer less
• 2 Tbsp. honey
• 2 cloves of garlic crushed
• 1 tsp. sea salt
• 1 tsp. celery seed powder
• 1 tsp. coriander power
• 1 tsp. rosemary powder
• ¼ tsp. cayenne
1. Shake in a jar to marry forever.
~ Super Zee Nutri-Mix ~
• ½ cup kelp
• ¼ cup maca root powder
• ¼ cup bee pollen
• ¼ cup Spirulina powder
• 1 Tbsp. sea salt
1. Shake all ingredients together in jar
2. Adjust salt to your own taste
3. Use approximately 1 tsp. mix on top of an individual salad
4. Great on sandwiches too!
Return to main recipes